What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

what are you doing this Saturday?

If you are in town, and have a minute, come by Belly to Baby sometime between 9 and 6. It's the grand opening of this great maternity/baby boutique! I promise, you'll love it! Not to mention you get to see some of my recent work nestled among the fun new baby & maternity products! Pauline has a bunch of giveaways as well as treats and doorprizes! Oh, also---if you are thinking of booking a spring photo session with me, come on down and book your date with me on Saturday at Belly to Baby and you will receive a $25.00 certificate that can be used towards your print purchase!! 
Can't wait to see you all there! 
are you tired of her yet??? I think this is my most favorite photo stage ever! love. it.