What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Sunday, February 17, 2008

watch out Bode, here comes Koren!

I'm trying my best to figure out how to put some awesome video of Koren skiing on here!! Blogger is telling me there is an error in uploading the video so maybe  in the morning i'll get it working. It's good. Really good. We took Koren up skiing for a few hours this morning and after about 3 runs down the rope tow he asked if he could go up on the chair lift. Umm, sure why not. I'm not sure what the rules or the age limits should be, but i'll tell you there was not one other 2 1/2 year old up there! He ROCKED IT !!! I'm mean, seriously this kid has NO FEAR!~ I think it was one of my proudest moments as his mom seeing him love something as much as I did as a kid. He had a smile from ear to ear. I JUST LOVE THAT BOY!!! check back, hopefully i'll get some footage up soon! HOpe everyone has another great day off tomorrow!~ 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you figure out how to post that video, I want to see it!! You can tell Kor, I'm so proud of him.