What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Friday, February 15, 2008

it's still friday

and here are my five fun finds for the day: 
  1. Eco-Me,great stuff for the home, kids, AND pets! Also check out the links section for some pretty good "livin' green" tips. 
  2. For the past couple of weeks i've been trying to find alphabet flash cards for Koren, everything seemed to look the same until I came across these- kinda fun website too! 
  3. Oh My! umm pretty much makes my night, except for the fact that currently i'm trying my best not to eat brownies. I think if I had one of these I would eat the ENTIRE pan!
  4. Thanks Bec, for the copy of my current favorite Jack Johnson cd. I think i've listened to it a trillion times already. LOVE. IT. (if I was any good at blogging, i would figure out how to actually post a song, but i'm not so i guess it's not your lucky day)
  5. how about this great, fun, super neat, SOON TO OPEN (MARCH FIRST) new store in WEnatchee: Belly to Baby My friend Pauline has such a wonderful concept as the front of the store will sell super fun and modern baby and maternity products and the back portion will be used as a classroom. cool eh? ALSO- if you want to see some of MY WORK she will have belly and baby photos plastered all around the store. GO CHECK IT OUT!!! 
Have a fantastic weekend!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

i've been lovin' jack's new cd, too - especially track 4 (angel) - such a great song!

very cool news about the baby boutique - you are really making your way around wenatchee! i'm very excited for you!

ashmash