What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ten for tues.




  1. after my never-ending nightmare of an afternoon yesterday, today was no better. i'm starting to think that koren is going through his jealousy/bad behavior stage that we thought we would have to deal with after teag's was born. hopefully it wont last long because i'm starting to think that full time daycare doesn't sound too bad. 
  2. it's gloomy out. i think that is partly to blame for my bad mood. i'm exercising more so i thought that would do the trick but in reality the only thing making smile at the moment is justin coming home from work and rubbing my shoulders. i'm a pretty lucky girl. 
  3. tonight is the big soccer night. we are playing for the championship! it makes me giggle just typing that out. i feel like i'm in highschool again and that our team should be having a pep rally right now. go dutch mafia! 
  4. we made a neat purchase this week. our video camera we bought before koren was born was supposed to be this great, sleek, modern thing. in reality it sucks and it doesn't work with my iMac. I've been wanting to post little clips and haven't been able to so Jus gave me the go ahead to order a Flip camera. How cool is that! I'm super excited and i'm thinking that I will have to make occasional video blog posts. 
  5. Me and the munchkins are tagging along with J to Seattle this Thursday. I'm looking forward to getting out of town for a night and doing a little shopping on Friday. I'm trying to come up with a plan to make Koren look (and act) like he's three so I can drop him off at the IKEA play area while I do my browsing. if he was wearing a stinkin' pull-up i could probably pull if off. 
  6. did you know that Jamie Lynn Spears 16 (for those of you soo behind- Brittney's sister) is said to be marrying her 18 year old bf before her baby arrives this summer!!!!! I bet you all really, really wanted to know that. 
  7. for anyone who is wanting to learn to cook and needs some help with in the kitchen technique problems you MUST check this site out! I never knew there was so much to know about cracking an egg open :) 
  8. i'm constantly coming across fun etsy finds, today is a new shop that i haven't seen before ( i know, i don't know how) how fun and modern is this! 
  9. for anyone out there who is thinking of starting a blog, i say DO IT! you will love it. your family will love, love, love it! Especially if you have kids and want to share their latest and greatest achievements. 
  10. my friend sara recently sent me a link to a fun baby shop in texas and it got me thinking what are YOUR favorite places to shop and browse? send me a link, drop me a line, LEAVE me a COMMENT basically is what i'm saying and i'll pool them together in another fun shopping post! 
take care this tuesday! ( i needed to look at a sweet pic of my little angel boy that i know he realy is) koren-6 months old

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary, Thanks! startcooking.com is all about learning just the basics. In addition to my recipe and tips videos, I also have step-by-step photo-tutorials on the blog. Cheers! Kathy