What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tuesday's 10 or maybe just 5



  1. Teags is sick. As sick as she's been since her time in the hospital after she was born. Me being the laid back kind of mom that I am, chalked it up to her just having a little cold. Why wouldn't I? Koren had the same cold, which eventually got better. Justin & I decided yesterday that I better take her in and get checked out. Well, umm, hmm...I def. receive the bad mom award for the week. After a chest x-ray, o2 sat check, nebulizer treatment, RSV culture, and a bunch of prescriptions to send us on our way. Oh and not to mention that she cannot get ANY worse in fear of being hospitalized AGAIN...ahhh this girl just loves to be difficult. So we are home, quarantined  to our boring house. I think i've watched enough cartoons to last me a lifetime.  
  2. I had my first photo shoot on Saturday since taking an extended break to get myself geared up for another year. I had such a blast with the Hunter family. Two sweet little boys just made my day. You can check out the session here
  3. Today while my sickies were sleeping, I finally re-launched www.mkcphoto.com!!!!! This is BIG! It has a long way to go before it's actually looking like a real site, but at least it's up and running and I can start booking clients for the coming months. YAY
  4. It's snowing, i'm having a love-hate relationship with the current season. We are a ski-loving family, but I'm needing to get out of cold season before my hair turns grey. I can't handle this sick stuff much longer. 
  5. Just got home from soccer (if you are wondering if we took our little girly out we didnt) and we lost. It's our first loss of the season, boo hoo. 

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh Mary,

So sorry to hear about Miss Teags - poor punkin. I hope she is feeling better soon!

Loved your photo session,and congrats on your site. It looks amazing!!

AshMash

Kelli said...

Hey Mary!
I'm loving your blog!! Its fun to see pictures and keep up on the goings of your world! Sounds like you guys are doing great. Aside from sickies! Hope your little ones feel better soon!
Take care!
Kelli