What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

10 for Tuesday

  1. It's sunny outside and as Koren would say, "that makes me happy."
  2. Soccer tonight. Oh how I look forward to soccer. It's been a few months now and I think it's probably one of my favorite nights of the week. Thinking about soccer however makes me want a coffee. Why does soccer make me want a coffee you ask, well because our team is Dutch Mafia aka Dutch Brothers and I just love, love, love an iced nonfat sugar free white mocha from the sweet little shop that it is. hmm maybe when kids wake up from napping we will make a quick stop..hmmm
  3. This past weekend I decided that we too had a lot of "stuff" in the garage AND the new storage shed. Most of the "stuff" was baby stuff. How I accumulated so much stuff is beyond me. I've been wanting a very frivolous  and overpriced double jogger and if I was going to get it I had to sell the other 4 strollers that we own. Thanks to some newly preggo friends and craigslist, I was able to get rid of EVERYTHING. Again, that makes me soo happy. I ordered my new stroller this morning, and I really can't wait to go for a run now. See that's what I was waiting for, until it's here next week and i'll have to think of another excuse. 
  4. Teagan is feeling much better, or she is at least sounding much better. I think that we have gotten over the hump of being sick and hopefully can stay healthy the rest of the winter. 
  5. I really want to go skiing. I can't believe we haven't been since going to Big White with the Reichert's in January. I'm thinking we will have to fit that into this weekend FOR SURE! 
  6. My brother Donnie & his wifey Hilari are moving back to the Tri Cities from Cali. It will be nice to have all of our family in the same state. Although I was looking forward to a little trip to San Diego just to spend some q-time and whatever else we might find ourselves doing in California. Oh well, Kennewick is just as good....ha
  7. SOOO Teags' is a bit over 5 months and FINALLY she is sleeping in HER OWN CRIB!!! I'm not sure why now, but she is a champ! Justin & I have reclaimed our bed FOREVER! Seriously!~knocking on wood at the moment
  8. speaking of beds, I'm in the market for some new bedding. After wondering through Overstock.com, I think i've settled on this set. what do you think? Kinda funky, kinda modern but isn't that what i'm about? 
  9. wow i've almost made it to ten and both monkeys are still asleep. what a fantastic afternoon :) 
  10. I'm doing a bit of meal planning at the moment. It's a really bad idea to watch the food network when you are hungry because looking at my grocery list I'm destined to break the bank. I better go figure out what I actually have in my cupboards before heading out.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 comments:
1. What color stroller are you getting? Red?
2. I really like the bedding!!! It is totally your/our style!

sararoy said...

hi miss mary...i like the bedding set you chose although i really liek the circles one too...it is all how i view you as a person.

mimi deb said...

Teags is sooo pretty in that outfit. I love the bedding; Mary perfect for you.

Ashley said...

pretty snazzy stroller, but then again you are "queen of strollers"!

eager to hear about it so no messin' around once it arrives!

loved the bedding, and i'm with sararoy - i like the circle one a lot, too!