What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Monday, June 2, 2008

Miss T @ 9 months








  • Nine months brings this little 22 pounder some new tricks
  • cruising, well sorta-kinda. T is pulling up to ANYTHING she can get her hands on and moving her way around the furniture and learning table. 
  • SLEEP, I think she has finally settled into a good sleep pattern. T is going down for the night between 6:30-7:15pm and sleeping until around 6am. Typically she is then ready for a morning nap close to 9am then again after lunch for a couple of hours.
  • SMILES and LAUGHTER, especially for her oh-so-funny big brother (he will have his big birthday post tomorrow). I am loving all the giggles and sweet expressions Teags is giving off lately. 
  • EATING everything.....and then some. Recent favorites include corn on the cob, enchiladas, garbanzo and pinto beans, yogurt, pineapple...seriously this girl can eat! 
  • Still not crawling, or even trying. I have a feeling she will be toddling instead of crawling.

I just love this little girly, she has been such a joy in our lives and i'm not sure what life was like before Two Silly Little Monkeys! 

2 comments:

Sara said...

Miss T has brought a smile to my face that has been in desperate need of some cheer. I can't wait to see her in person!! Tell Mr. K Happy Birthday for me!! I'll have a big present for him when I get home!

Ashley said...

Happy 9 months, Miss T!