What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Sunday, June 8, 2008

sniff sniff

that is what i've been doing ALL DAY! So this weekend got off to a great start with T on Friday night feeling cruddy and waking up every hour all night long, leading into a great Saturday garage sale at Ivy's. I finally feel like our garage has some purpose other than storing assorted baby clothes and various forms of infant entertainment. After the garage sale I was tuckered out and went to bed early as Justin headed off to a friends bachelor party. I woke up this a.m. feeling totally under the weather. Head cold, aches, and overall just plain tired. I was hoping that throughout the day I would feel better, but just the opposite I feel worse. I missed our group hike tonight which really was a bummer as it's only our third meeting. I promise i'll be up and running (literally) on Wednesday. 

So thanks for letting me sob to all of you, Justin won't let me whine to him. Here's to a great week! 

(t has learned the sign for "more" and whenever there is food present she will show you that she really does want MORE!)


1 comment:

Sara said...

I had better hope you are feeling much better by the time I get home. I will need you to be full strength. But I really just hope you feel better.