What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Thursday, June 26, 2008

4 years ago today

I married my best friend. 

3 months after that we were pregnant with Koren. 

3 years after that, along came Teagan. 

In between all that we've lived in two cities, had two houses, one apartment, and lots of laughs. 

We've traveled a bit. We've landscaped a lot. We've had very trying and scary days. 

I can only hope this next year of marriage will be as great as the last 4! 

I love you Justin, like the moon loves the stars:) 

oh yeah, i'm also enjoying a great birthday today thanks
 to my wonderful friends and family. 


4 comments:

Katie said...

Happy birthday! Love the leg action in the photo! You guys look so in love.

Ashley said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, my dear friend!

Happy Anniversary, too.

Hope you have a blast in Seattle!

Ashley said...

oh yeah, i forgot to tell you:

"you've been tagged". (check out my blog)

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Again!!