What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Monday, June 30, 2008

104 degrees




was the current temp at 4pm today. ouch, that's just a bit too hot for me. I'm such a winter kinda girl that this heat really makes me uncomfortable. 

Friday & Sunday we spent a few hours each down at the river. Koren & Teagan don't realize how lucky they are that we can go from our house to the beach in 15 minutes. That's one of the reasons why I love, love, love Wenatchee. 

Saturday Koren had a day at Papo's house and Justin, Teags and I went to Seattle for a bit of shopping and searching. Searching for the perfect couch and car. We didn't find either. Kinda of a bummer but we just need to go browsing again, soon! I did score on some stuff for the kiddos as well as Justin but it was almost too hot to even shop. That's right you heard me! Too stinkin' hot! 

Another busy week with lots to post! Check back soon. 

(sorry about the crummy pics, my point and shoot camera stinks)


1 comment:

Sara said...

Well it looks like you and the fam had the right idea on such a day. Just be happy you didn't have much humidity in Wenatchee.