What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

ten on tuesday

  1. I think this post will be, again, a bit random. It's fun to chronicle what i'm doing on a daily basis for my own sake, so i'm sorry if your reading this and getting a bit bored. I have really enjoyed blogging and if any my friends and family would ever get on the bandwagon i'm sure they would enjoy it too! 
  2. This one's for Ivy: Koren has delcared his love for your daugher, Irelyn. He told me last night that he loved her and wanted to marry her. Now this makes me laugh, because seriously, they have played together like twice! We stopped by Seeds this morning and the first thing he asked was if Irelyn was going to be there...ahh she must be his summer crush. 
  3. This morning I made the dreaded WalMart trip. There were a few essentials that I absolutely had to have and Wallyworld was on the way. We are trying to purchase the Wii Fit program and of course every store in the Wenatchee Valley is sold out. So if ANYONE sees it somewhere please let me know. Thanks. 
  4. I have a ton of photo editing to catch up on before this Saturday which is another wedding and even more editing time added to the stack. I used to dream of being this busy and wonder if that day would ever come and now i'm booking Christmas card sessions- in JUNE! I'm blessed to have some great friends who in turn have great friends that pass my name and business around. Thanks guys, you know who you are! 
  5. Teags and I just got finished baking a cake! That's right you heard me, and from SCRATCH! I'm not drunk, i'm not crazy, just ambitious. Baking is something i'm plain not good at, BUT I figured i'd give it a shot. Rachel Ray had a recent recipe for a golden cake and yummy vanilla frosting. So right now the frosting is ready and the cakes (2 9inch round) are cooling. Tonight I'm going to fancy them up, take a pic, and force everyone to try a piece. I'll let you know how it goes :) 
  6. Koren and Justin just left to go deliver some rock to Shane & Hanna's place. Koren was excited to ride in the "big" truck with dad...I'm excited to have a sorta-kinda quiet house. T is busy playing at her learning table. It makes me think back to when Koren played at the table for hours. I'll have to dig up an old photo here sometime. 
  7. Well I didn't make it to ten as our Papa Murphy's pizza is ready to come out of the oven. I'm off tomorrow morning with my mom, Sara, and Barb to the Solcice day spa and boutique hotel for a day and night of pampering and fun! 

No comments: