What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Thursday, June 12, 2008

mmm mmm good

I have a million photos of the kids, thought I would mix it up a bit :) 

a fun recent purchase of of etsy, I think the flower is almost as big as her head. 
Koren helped me with dinner tonight, well sorta. 

I just got done making Rachel Ray's smashed red potatoes (with bacon) and barbeque chicken and now i'm waiting for J to get home from yet ANOTHER round of golf. I told him this morning that by the amount of golf he's been playing lately he should be walking on to the PGA tour soon.


3 comments:

Ashley said...

great picture of yourself! are those new glasses?

love the big flower hat! so, so cute. i can't believe she is still such a good, little model! lucky, lucky you!

Sara said...

Wow...you look amazing Mar! No wonder your kids are so dang cute. I can't wait to see you, just a couple more days. I also love the new hat!!

Matt, Mel, Josh and Caleb said...

Great shots!!! love em!