What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

why I blog Wednesday




  1. these are my kids right NOW, one month from now who knows what they will be up to. i want to remember, to capture, to turn these visual memories into something tangible. that's the main reason for this blog. 
  2. i tried to be a good scrapbooker and i failed. i failed miserably. maybe one day i can pick up where i left off, but for now this will have to do
  3. i wish all my friends and family lived closer, but since they don't they can check into our lives via this little monkey blog


2 comments:

Sara said...

I too am so glad you decided to blog. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see the kids. I love and miss you all everyday.

Katie said...

What beautiful pictures. Your kids will be so glad to look back at these when they are older.