What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Friday, May 16, 2008

playdate fun












































five fun facts about our playdate with the Hunter's: 
  1. chocolate covered marshmallows were a huge hit! until the skewers ended up in K's hair
  2. Nathan has the most precious eyes i've ever seen, and I think I could look into them all day long. 
  3. T might have a little crush, or maybe it's the other way around. I think she's giving him the, " what are you up to dude " look as he's trying to put his arm around her. 
  4. who has the biggest buddha belly competitions are extremely cute when comparing 2 year old bellies, not mama bellies :) 
  5. I am going to institute a regular picnic at the park day each week for anyone who is interested! 
and one more of little miss sunshine watching her big brother play in the front yard later in the day. 





3 comments:

Ashley said...

she is definitely giving him "the look". i noticed that right away before i even read what you wrote! : )

great pics - love the san diego ones, too!

ashley

Sara said...

I just can't believe the weather you are having. I'm glad someone got to enjoy the sunshine today. I have to agree that I see some budding romance between the two cuties.

Katie said...

Love the pictures of the kids! I had so much fun with you that day. I agree that we need to go to the park often this summer. Matt says, "thanks for the special treat!" He loves the pics too!