What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Thursday, April 3, 2008

i'm baaaack





haha, so I have pretty much fallen off the face of the earth and then some. Hopefully I won't have any more super long hiatuses from blog land in the near future. Here's what we've been up to lately: 
  • This past Monday I had a photography seminar in Seattle. It was taught by Sandy Puc and was an extremely informative, interesting and organized 5 hours. The topic was "bellies & babies" and it was all about new and time-efficient ways to photograph maternity and newborn shoots. I know you are all saying blah..blah..blah right now but I want to say it anyways! 
  • Teag's is 7 months old today. I really don't know what happened to month six. It just sort of vanished. She is loving month 7! As any chubby little monkey does, she loves to eat. Her new favorites include anything BUT baby food. Soups, potatoes, pizza crust, grahm crackers, beans....you name she'll eat it! Koren never was a baby to put everything in his mouth and Teagan is just the opposite. She is such a mouther- I mean EVERYTHING. 
  • ooh. forget from above, I spent an extra couple days in Seattle with my mom before the photography course and had some excellent shopping adventures AND a wonderful but quick lunch with one of my dearest friends Aliya. I really wish I had a lot more time to spend chatting and catching up with her but it was great to see her exciting self for a little while. 
  • Koren has started asking for everything for his birthday. The problem is, it's not until June. I'm not sure if he understands that, but at least he has stopped saying Santa Claus will bring him this and that. 
  • We are officially going to San Diego/Disneyland May 8th - 13th (sorry Ash, I think we will be there before you guys). I'm super excited and I kinda actually think Justin is too :) 
  • the blog for Belly to Baby is now up and going. If anyone is interested check out www.bellytobaby.blogspot.com 
  • Justin is staying extremely busy now that he's on his own. He as been given another state contract and has been helping his dad out with tax returns, so I haven't seen too much of him lately. 
  • we are currently watching on the boob tube: Top Chef, American Idol (although we skip through the b.s.), How I Met Your Mother, and soon House & Bones
  • Has anyone noticed that the Gap is now carrying baby gear and other baby stuff!!! I have always been a big Gap fan, but how cool is it that it's becoming a one stop shop. 
  • ok, I think i've given enough of an update for now, here's some fun pics for your viewing pleasure ;) 

1 comment:

Sara said...

Are you using cloth diapers? Um anyways I'm all about the weird questions. So I'm totally missing you! I can't go a whole week without a blog from you so keep it up!!