What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

two days in a row



so I think I just set a record for blogging, i mean two days in row how great is that!! 
I thought I would post a few pics of some fun recent finds: 

I have been on an etsy frenzie lately, I scored some really fun pillow boxes the other day and just came across these when I was thinking of a baby shower-party-favor-holder..what do you think? 





I'm already staring to think of Teag's first birthday. I've always loved the look of the vintage fabric banner, and how cute is this one! 






ok, so I had a few more pics but blogger decided to be irritating AGAIN and not let me download anything. I'm about to move to either typepad or wordpress...arrrr


happy Thursday everyone, and for those of you in WEnatchee i'm sure you know the food fair starts tomorrow- i think i hear a gyro calling my name with a bit of funnel cake to wash it dow ;) :) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pillow box is adorable - did you do it? What a fun idea for party favors.

Ashley said...

love both etsy finds. i've been thinking about the cute fabric banners lately, too. (imagine that!)

i never have problems with uploading pics - that's weird that you do. ????