What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

skipping town again!



tomorrow after a belly photo session me and the kids are outa here again. This time we're heading to Spokane to spend a little quality time with the Potter's and let me tell you I'm ready for it! I've got a million and one things to share and a million and one hugs and cuddles to give! 


We had a pretty unevental day, besides a great photo session this morning. K, T and I just hung out all afternoon. Can't beat a good lazy day. (the photo to the left shows you what happens after two 2 year olds "play" for a few hours)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Were you referring to when Matthew came over? If so, I am so sorry because I know we made a huge mess. I felt bad.