What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

FINALLY!!!




I can officially post that Koren has mastered the potty! For the past 6 months we have started the whole "potty training game" and we have failed each and every round. About 3 weeks ago we decided to give it another shot and told K that he wouldn't be able to go on the airplane (we are headed to S.Cali next week) if he was still in pull-ups. Well, whatever the reason was, it clicked! That day I vowed to only put a pull-up on at night and he has yet to to have an unjustified accident. He has even made it through all of his long naps dry! I know it's kind of a funny topic to blog about but hey, it's important! Everytime Koren finishes up doing his business he says, " daddy is going to be so, soo happy...isn't he mom!" Ok, now i'm about to sob up thinking my little boy is no longer a little boy he's my little man! 

Koren you rock dude and I just love being your mama and in 16 years when you look back through my Blog Book you can see just how proud I am of you!!!