What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Friday, April 11, 2008

calm before the storm


hello hello~ 
this is another bullet point post because that's all I can muster up at the moment

  • we had a FANTASTIC mini-trip to Spokane on Wednesday. Koren and Holland were hooked at the hip (besides the occasional spat) and we were able to enjoy a few minutes of "mommy time." Dylan & Teags shared a few cute baby moments but it's a crack up to see D crawling circles around Teagan. Hopefully in a few months T will give her a run for her money. 
  • B 2 B was pretty slow this morning but the highlight of my work day was bringing in my new "office" set-up for {mkc}photography!! Soon I will be consulting and placing all my orders out of the shop. YAY! 
  • Koren has been getting pretty bruised up lately and i'm starting to worry what other people think. I know he has been really, really aggravating recently but I PROMISE he's just super crazy/clumsy and they are all legit! :) :) :) :)  & they are all on his shins and elbows which proves he's just a BOY  lol
  • the neighbors down the street are setting up for a garage sell in the morning which for me means it's no longer winter...hmm not sure about my feelings on this.  After finding out that some of my friends have been scoring big time by shopping secondhand I think I'm ready to try it out! I'm a lover of all bargains, the cheaper the better! 
  • EDIT- so it's Sat. morning now and the storm as arrived. I'm getting myself together to drop both kids off at the grandparents then make my way up to Hay Canyon for an engagement shoot, immediatley following that i'll be driving up to Pateros for a fun afternoon wedding. 
adios for now!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

those are two of the most adorable babies i have ever seen (if i do say so myself!).

love how they are just checkin' each other out!

ashmash

Katie said...

Hope you had a good weekend, especially Saturday. Can't wait to hear about how the photo shoots went!!! Love the pics!