What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Thursday, March 27, 2008

bad bad blogger



I seriously can't believe it's been over a week since i've blogged! 
Horrible. Really, really horrible! 
I'm back on the bandwagon, I PROMISE! I have so much to share, just stay tuned. 
For now, get a glimpse at "biscuit". She is passing up her major milestones left and right. I'm not sure how feel about this, but I love her fat little butt so stinkin much it's crazy! i'm serious...more to come!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

So wait, her new nickname is "biscuit"? She is so darn cute and I can't believe she is standing already!! I just saw my cousin's little boy who was born 10/16 and he can barely sit by himself...it made me so proud of little Teags!