What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Wednesday, September 10, 2008




We all have fun when YaYa comes to town!! 

Sara made a surprise visit this week before she starts her second year of grad school in Philadelphia. 
I'm not sure who had more fun today. Thanks again Sara for all your help with these little monkeys. I think Christmas is waaaay to long and you should find some sort of way to teleport yourself more often, wink wink :) 
If you look closely you will see that T-Bear had a visit to Sara's mom today, Dr. Bates. Here are the little miss's stats: 

weight: 25.12 pounds...YES you read that correctly she is almost TWENTY SIX POUNDS! Her big brother is only 30 pounds!!! 

height:31 inches

head: 19 inches

Let's just say that overall Teags is a very HEALTHY little girl with smile as big as her belly :) 
love ya T!~ 

1 comment:

Sara said...

I also wish I had the ability to teleport myself!! I would spend as many hours with you and your two munchkins as I possibly could. I love ya!!