What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Sunday, September 14, 2008



I would like to introduce the newest member of the Collier Clan, Traeger. More officially 
Red Skye's K.T. Traeger

He is an 11 week old Brittany Spaniel with a wonderful personality and already eager to learn. 
Koren is more than excited about his new puppy and Justin is even more excited for a new hunting buddy.  
Trager & I attemped to go for a run this morning but he wasn't too sure about the leash yet. I'm sure with time him & I will be great running buddies. 


one of my favorite traits about Trae is his little notch of coloring on his forehead and the freckles on his nose. 

Thanks to Red Skye Farms for parting with this little guy, we will provide a very happy and healthy home for him! 

5 comments:

Sara said...

Um...he is so darn cute!! It looks like between you, justin and koren he will be kept busy.

Lucie said...

So cute!!! Great pick and what a fun addition to the family!

Ashley said...

looks like now we might have to schedule puppy play dates, too! they will look so cute together with their freckled noses!

The Hunter Family said...

Wow, he's SO cute! Ian and I were awwing over him. I have a special place in my heart for Brittanys - love them ;)

Anne said...

He is so cute-There is nothing more fun than little kids and puppies. They will get to grow up together and that is the best! It made me want another puppy and then I remembered I have three dogs-so I guess I will just have to come and visit yours!! If you need a puppy sitter, let me know
Anne