What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

10.

well some how it's already Tuesday which means it's time for ten:


  1. This may be a bit random but sometimes i'm just a bit random. I have come to enjoy posting 10 non-related bits and pieces as it's a fun reminder of what my life has been full of latley. If you have a blog, give it a try!

  2. Back to waaaay back last weekend we made the fun trip to the Chelan County Fair in Cashmere where Koren got to enjoy Marie's (amir) company and have a blast riding all the rides and visting the animals. It's great that K is finally tall enough to reach the mark as this has been the first even where he has been taller than the standard 36 inch requirement. If you wanna check out a few fun photos hop on over to my Flickr page.

  3. I met with my trainer Darcy this morning who absoultey worked my butt over today. I'm not sure if it's because I had a lazy last week or if I just wasn't really in the mood but now I feel so engergized. There really is something great about working out first thing in the morning!

  4. Last night we had a little get together over at our around-the-corner-friends John & Anne's place and let's just say it proved to be definant birth control for any future Collier children. Teag's decided to projectile barf just as we were sitting down for a wonderul salmon dinner. It all went downhill from there! I'm sure the whole thing was pretty funny but it really reminded me that a WHOLE weekend without my darlings is needed SOON! Anyone interested in a one & three year old?????

  5. Traeger is adjusting very well and showing his true colors more and more each day. He is a very happy little guy who loves to play and be loved on. He still is a champ in his kennel and crate and hasn't cried, whined, or barked yet!

  6. It is officially the busiest photo month yet! I love it but at the same time am already looking forward to my month off this December. If you are a photo client reading this blog I promise I will have your session up soon :) :) :)

  7. Last week was the downtown fashion show which I commentated due to Pauline have little Miss Gracie a few days early. It really was a good time and I have to say that the little girlies, Teags & Mia, stole the show! They were just way too adorable and i'm hoping Becca will send me some photos of the event.
  8. hmm..well now i'm strugging for two more entries I think i'm going to leave it at that! 

6 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Mary. I definitely know how you feel wanting a kid free weekend! I would love to watch your little ones if you would like. PS. I have been slacking with my blog... I will work on it. :-) Amy

mary said...

Amy I was thinking you gave up on blogworld! We should do a date night kid swap!

What are you up to Friday???

mary said...

Amy, I was thinking Friday maybe lunch at the park with the kiddos???

Amy said...

I have to go to the Omak Clinic to train for a day with Carly. What are you doing Saturday? No soccer for us. Do you have photo appts? ALso what is the email that you check most frequently?

mary said...

mary@mkcphoto.com

Anne said...

Tick Tock! It is Friday, and no new info!! LOL Anne:)