What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

it's that time again, 10 random thoughts for this Tuesday:

  1. Yesterday was the first day of fall and man was it a cold one. We went for a walk around 6:30pm last night and everyone was bundled in their full winter gear. Traeger was the only one who didn't seem to notice the freezing wind.
  2. I'm slowly starting to come out of my editing fog and start replying to some very old emails. Justin & I are so completely different in this aspect as he refuses to leave the office before replying to every last email. I know that is probably the way to be but he doesn't have to fight off a three year old and a one year old who rather despise me being on the computer.
  3. Yesterday was rather stressful for me so I decided to close the kitchen down for dinner. We headed out to Red Robin where we ran into the Hunter family who was celebrating Matthews big THIRD birthday. Happy birthday Matt!
  4. I just remembered that I need to call Save Mart and get someone to the house to fix our oven! It's only two years old and should be working at 1oo percent, but it's not!
  5. It's officially baby season. All of my maternity clients are now having their babies and it seems like they are doing it together! Congrats to everyones new additions!
  6. I am now the proud owner of a Canon 5D! Yes, i'm going to brag just a little but I deserve it! I have worked very hard this summer and my sweet sweet husband has helped me out with it. Thanks babe, you truly are the best!
  7. We also just reserved our spot at Big White again this winter. Looking forward to taking both kids this time around and really enjoying some family ski time! I was super bummed about not bringing K last year, he's already talking about going sledding and who's he's going to "bump".
  8. Speaking of ski season, this morning I peaked in to the Alrberg and got excited about all the winter gear and winter clothing. I'm thinking that a new jacket is in order this year.
  9. This week is great as far as t.v. programs go. Everything is finally new again and now that it's getting darker earlier Koren is asleep so we can actually watch something besides Thomas the Train!
  10. Wow I made it to ten without a pause. I guess it's been a pretty exciting week ;) I need to get some new photos on here I feel like it's been forever since i've actually taken this kids out for their own photo session.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

congrats on the 5d. you totally deserve it! can't wait to see somes shots with it!

you know I am green. green. green with envy, don't you???!!