What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Monday, July 21, 2008

ten.

  1. Last week was a bit insane and I seemed to be all across the state. I was fortunate enough to spend time with two great friends all in one week! Thanks Aliya & Ashley for being such wonderful friends even through we are miles apart. 
  2. Thursday was the Green Bluff Cherry Trot & Pit Spit. Koren took part with Holland in the Tot Trot and had a wonderful time although he was even more concerned with losing his firefighter hat. 
  3. here's a pic
4. I, thanks to Ash, completed the 4 mile run! It was such a great, great feeling to cross that finish line 40 minutes after starting. I was very much unaware of the fact that the last mile was all up hill!! In 3 weeks i'm off to Seattle for the Children's Hospital 10k. 

5. After the race. 
6. I received my birthday present this morning and man was it a good one! I had my house deep cleaned by Faith Steps cleaning service and let's just say there is no way I could have ever done what they did! My bathtub is so sparkly cleaned that I almost don't want to use it. Thanks again babe you are the best! 

7. Does anyone else realize that I use a LOT of exclamation points!!!!! 

8. Yesterday Justin & I spent the afternoon waterskiing, playing softball, going for a run, and learning how to use our new Wii Fit. We both can barley move this morning. I just have to give props to the the Nintendo people for coming up with a video games that actually gets kids (and us parents) off our butts! Koren busted out some mad moves with the balance game and J & I got a big kick out of watching him ski the slalom course. 

9. I have been taking a lot of photos of Teagan lately because I'm afraid any day Teags is going to get up and start moving right out of the shot. So i'm not favoring her over Koren, i'm just enjoying looking into those big blue eyes while I can. Like this. 

10. 

No comments: