What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Tuesday, July 8, 2008


1. With Koren going to Seeds now Teags and I are left with 4 hours each morning to clean, edit recent photo sessions, work on upcoming "projects", but what me mostly end up doing is blog-surfing, shopping, watching reality tv re-runs, and having impromptu photo shoots. 

2. I've got my running gear on as I sit here and type and i'm thinking that as soon as I'm finished with this I'll get my butt out the door and go for a jog so that T-Bear will actually snooze a little. 

3. After picking up K from school we'll be heading to the Hunter's for a little baby shower planning meeting for you-know-who...I love parties! I love even more planning parties! As K would say, "that makes me soo soo happy!" 

4. I think Justin & I have finally come to the conclusion on a new car. Most likely J will spend the next 2 months trying to get the BEST deal...if it were me we would have driven over yesterday and handed off the keys to the Jetta and been done with it. That's why him and I are  a great pair, i'm not sure we would have a roof over our heads if everything was up to me :) 

5. I must, must, must get my house organized. It's driving me crazy that everything around seems to be so misplaced. You would think with all this kid-free (well K at least) time that I would have it done by now....oh why am I such a procrastinator. 


Alright, Teagan is now officially screaming her head off. I guess nap-time is just not happening today. 

Happy Tuesday everyone! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am really sorry about cancelling today! My day has been interesting and exhausting. I hope Koren was o.k.