What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

10

recent events that have made me happy

  1. I joined the brand new Golds Gym in East Wenatchee. I may be a gym snob but after working out in such a cool environment I DONT CARE! It's fabulous, high tech, clean, close to my house, on the way home, and each piece of cardio equipment has it's own ipod docking station!!! 
  2. I also bought myself 3 months of personal training! I am finally going to get my butt in gear (with the help of W.) I have three upcoming runs in the next few months as well as a 20lb weight loss goal. I'm sure i'll be bloggin' all about it because for me the more people who know the more accountable I am. 
  3. Justin, Koren, and I had such a great time boating this past Sunday. A bunch of our friends met up down at one of the beaches along the river where we all took turns watching the kiddos and partaking in various watersports! I had fun showing off a bit but Monday morning I was paying for it! 
  4. BOTH KIDS HAVE BEEN SLEEPING NOW FOR TWO HOURS!!!!!!! 
  5. I'm slowly but surely getting caught up on my editing. I only have FIVE sessions to go, well six after a belly session tonight. It makes me happy to see my business growing but also a little hesitant as this was always going to be such a part-time venture for me. 
  6. The whole family is heading to Seattle Friday afternoon and I get to make a stop at IKEA. 
  7. I am re-styling Teag's room and her new sheets came yesterday from Babystyle....I wish I would have used these colors from the beginning but such is life and they are now making me happy! 
  8. I have ran a total of 8 miles this week and it's only Tuesday. My goal for the week is 20, not including the 7 I'll be running Saturday morning. 
  9. T took a couple of steps on her own last night. Very quick and unstable, but still it's a big moment. 
  10. Koren is such an amazing big brother. It makes me the most happiest mom ever to see him playing with his baby sister and actually enjoying her company. He has really been into showing her around the house lately and all the fun (trouble) they can get in to! 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow! what a post! good for you for ALL of those things! : )

are we "on" for the girfriend weekend in seattle?

also, LOVE the blog header.

lastly, good luck this weekend!

ashley