What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Monday, January 28, 2008

I haven't given up yet

YAY! I made it to my second blog entry without quitting! 
It's monday...hmmm
Monday's used to mean a whole lot more to m
e when I was working a typical 8-5 job. Now that i'm a photog and a full time mama it's nothing but another day of the week. 
Yesterday Justin, Papo, Koren , Teags and I made a quick jaunt to Seattle to look at some furniture and take Koren on the monorail downtown. Koren has been getting into trains lately, thanks to some of his little buddies, so we decided that a quick and fun trip would be the monorail. HE LOVED IT! I wish they would let you ride it as long as you would like without getting off. 
Both Kiddos have a bit of the crud and are covered in vapor rub. I think we will skip playgym today and watch a couple of movies
 on the couch.


 


my current fav. products

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I was just about to comment on your first post and tell you it was time for a second post! You beat me to it - good job! I am proud of you. : )