What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

10 for Tuesday



I decided to steal this from every other blogger out there and give you all 10 random facts for this sunny Tuesday:

  1.  I tried the new indoor playgym today at the old Catholic church. It was actually fairly entertaining for Koren. He was out like a light before we hit the bridge on our way home.
  2. Justin worked late last night so I decided to try giving both the kids their baths together. Let's just say Koren ended up in timeout before I could get his hair washed. 
  3. Earlier today at Fred Meyer we decided to try the new DVD vending machine thingy. It was pretty stinkin' cool! We rented Shrek 3 only to which Koren got bored 10 minutes into it.
  4. Soccer tonight- fun fun fuN!!
  5. Tomorrow Becca, Kaila and I were supposed to be taking the kids to Spokane to the Children's museum but we are going to postpone it a week due to the mass amount snow covering the entire area. 
  6. I'm looking out the window right now watching the neighbor's golden retriever chase a tennis ball and thinking how much I would love a big dog. hint hint Justin ;) 
  7. hmm 10 things is not very easy, one day i'll learn how to hyperlink fun stuff for you all to check out. probably not today though. 
  8. Teags is rocking out in her exersaucer, but i'm wondering how long she should stay in it??
  9. I really should be working on mkcphoto.com, it's so close to being ready to relaunch. I need to stop being such a perfectionist  and just let it go live. 
  10. finally, number TEN. This is such a great bargain of a bowl!! $4.00 at Target and who would of thought I would use it to hold an almost 5 month old in :) 

3 comments:

Ashley said...

three days in a row....
pretty good!

Unknown said...

You are just one cool chick! I love your blog!!! So sorry it had taken me awhile to comment...I enjoyed your 10 for Tuesday. But you failed to mentioned that you scored tonight via Header!! You rocked it girl! Have a great night and see you in the morn...I will call for your coffee order! Peace and Love

Ashley said...

a header?

go, mary, go!