What we love and what captures our curiosity draws us forward into some place of great destiny. 
WAYNE MULLER

Monday, March 3, 2008

6 months ago today

our little Teag's was born. It was a day i'm not sure I'd like to remember. It was not a glorious birthday of a sweet baby girl, but one of fear and trepidation. We were so unsure of how things would turn out, but by the looks of her I think she surpassed EVERYONES expectations- and then some. This is T 6 months ago, then yes
terday. I just love that girly, I really do. 




















3 comments:

Sara said...

OMG, look at all those rolls!! I can't believe how much personality she has, although I'm not surprised knowing her brother. Those first 3 pics are actually really amazing. Tell Teags and Kor, Auntie YaYa loves them!

Kelli said...

I'm so happy for you Mary, you guys made it through a hard time! She is an absolutely beautiful baby girl!

Ashley said...

happy 6 month birthday, sweet baby girl!

love those little rolls! i just want to eat her up! can't wait to see her again!

ashley